We are currently looking to expand our team and are currently hiring:
- Take home company vehicle
- Paid US Holidays and vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement with company match
- Continuing education and training
- A Company to grow with
- Uniforms provided
- A direct knowledge of the mechanical codes as it relates to HVAC.
- A general knowledge of electrical as it relates to HVAC.
- An up to date knowledge and experience with the tools of the trade
- A thorough knowledge on recovery and charging of refrigerant.
- Be a good human being.
Be able to:
- Provide quick, efficient, organized, neat and clean work that is up to code.
- Climb in attics, on roofs and under houses.
- Troubleshoot and repair gas furnaces, air handlers, condensers, heat pumps etc. . .
- Explore and present service and installation options to clients for products and services they need.
- Getting clients happily involved with those solutions through a consultative approach.
- Speak and write English clearly
- Be available for after hour services calls on nights and weekends. (on call rotation)
- Pass a pre-employment Drug Test.
- Pass a pre-employment Background Check.
- Have a good DMV driving record.
- Be clean cut.
- Be a hard working intuitive self starter who can work with very little supervision.
- Be neat, organized, efficient and punctual.
- Be an exceptional team player. Work well with other technicians, support staff and management.
- Have exceptional and proven customer service and communication skills.
- Have a smart phone.
- Must have your own tools.